Saturday, June 5, 2010

Big Headed

So I came running late to immunology class.
I was like sweating and panting because I didn't want to miss the Extra Credit clicker. And since I came late, I had to sit in the waayyy back.
So I sat down in the second to last row.

THEN BEHIND ME....
I heard some grunting from a girl, and some anger puffs. And then some lip-smacking-attitude-noises. and then some shuffling.
and then I see her move her seat .
She moved from directly behind me... to one seat over.

As I made eye contact with her.... with a confused look on my face...
She looked at me and put her hands over her head like there was a huge bubble around her head. Her eyes got really big and said, "I couldn't see because of your head"

And then I sunk into my seat, so only my hairs would stick out in her line of vision...
And proceeded to listen to the professor...
....on my last day of class....woo hoo....

...and that's all he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment