Wednesday, June 17, 2009

you're never too old

So I hit up 24 hour fitness cuz I've been seriously just eating and sleeping for weeks now... It was 1:20 a.m.

So I'm there. Not really dressed up to work out. I have a white XXL shirt, with cut sleeves. And Dickies shorts, and these FAT shoes my brother lent me.
But anywhos. I start walking around like a kid in a candy store and start pumping some WEAK SAUCE iron. (like the bare minimum.) I do a couple of sets and I feel good about my self. I feel like Rocky in Rocky IV, after noob stomping that Russian machine. I was lifting my hands and smiling in the mirror.


Then I see this old, nerdy looking black guy. He's doing this rowing machine. So I sit up next to him and I start doing it too. I try to match up to his speed because he's pumping that rowing thing like FREAKN' fast. From the outside it looks like we are racing. Some white dood even asked us if we were racing. Anyways... I was rowing for a good 20 minutes.. and by then... i'm feeling it. I'm sweating in my armpits, my head, and i'm jiggling/strugglign from every row from then on. But since the black guy is doing it, I gotta do it. I had to represent Korea. NAH MEAN?! Anyways, his meter counts down to zero and he's done now. In my mind, im like "I beat you son!" then he goes "not bad for a 60 year old eh?" And i'm like " WATTT??" But it was all good. I justified myself because he was a kka-mman-saram. THEN I see his meter clearly, and it says he's been rowing for 60 minutes. And I'm like WOW. But it's not over. He says, "thank you, I needed that to finish my 3rd set" and then....

....
...
..

.

I felt fat

and that's all he said

6 comments:

  1. ahahahahahhahahhaha

    i love how you build up the story and it gets better and better hahahahhahaaaaa

    phat boiii~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

    YOU GOT PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHHAHAA that was awesomeee!! i think i picked the best entry to randomly read. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. you and your run-ins with black people... i read that one of your parking spot.

    ReplyDelete